Medium of Instruction
English, student will be taught the local language.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Advantages of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
NO ENTRANCE EXAM
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in any country in abroad.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Duration
Kyrgyzstan Medical universities are recognized by the world’s major organizations which include WHO, MCI and UNESCO. Medical students after their graduation completion are eligible to appear in many other tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination organized by the National Board of Examinations, India under the directive of Medical council of India.
Yes, Kyrgyzstan is a good option for studying MBBS abroad. Infact, the number of students going for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is increasing each year, the primary reason being that the tuition fee and overall budget is very low as well as the fact that the course duration is less than that of Ukraine, Russia and the Philippines.
Yes, Kyrgyzstan is a safe country for Indere is Indian Embassy in Kian students.. Thyrgyzstan which protects the interests of Indian students.
Yes, you need to qualify the NEET exam for studying MBBS in abroad. NEET result is now valid for 3 years starting from 2018.
The duration is 5 years for completing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan.
Education loan is possible for studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan. Infact a lot of students take loan before going to Kyrgyzstan for MBBS.