Kathmandu University Nepal
Kathmandu University (KU) is an autonomous, not-for-profit, self-funding public institution established by an Act of Parliament in December 1991.
MBBS Admission Kathmandu University
Kathmandu University (KU) is an autonomous, not-for-profit, self-funding public institution established by an Act of Parliament in December 1991. It is an institution of higher learning dedicated to maintaining the standard of academic excellence in various classical and professional disciplines.
MBBS Admission in Kathmandu University affiliated medical college is a great career for PG and UG Medical Aspirants.
The University aspires to serve the nation by fulfilling the needs of the society through the motto of taking knowledge and skills “from the campus to the community.”
Affiliated Medical Colleges for MBBS Admission
in Kathmandu University
The Kathmandu University (KU) first granted affiliation to a private medical college in Nepal i.e. Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), at Pokhara to start MBBS course in December 1994. Since then eight other medical colleges in Nepal have been granted affiliation by the University.
MCI RECOGNIZED MEDICAL COLLEGES
UNDER KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY
- MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES POKHARA
- COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES BHARATPUR
- NEPALGUNJ MEDICAL COLLEGE KOHALPUR
- KATHMANDU MEDICAL COLLEGE KATHMANDU
- NEPAL MEDICAL COLLEGE KATHMANDU
- NOBEL MEDICAL COLLEGE BIRATNAGAR
- LUMBINI MEDICAL COLLEGE PALPA
- BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE BIRATNAGAR
- DEVDAHA MEDICAL COLLEGE RUPANDEHI
MBBS ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
UNDER KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY
Medicine at Kathmandu University is a thriving and ambitious multidisciplinary faculty- a national leader in medical education, with an outstanding reputation for our combined expertise in teaching and training.
- +2 or equivalent
- NEET/KUMAT pass
- Physics: 50% or above
- Chemistry: 50% or above
- Biology: 50% or above
- NEET Score card or KUMAT Original Entrance Card
- Intermediate or A Level Mark sheet
- Intermediate or A Level Migration/ Transfer Certificate
- Intermediate or A Level Character Certificate
- School Leaving Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- School Level Character Certificate
- Citizenship/ Adhaar Card/ Passport
The MBBS Admission in medical colleges in Nepal affiliated with the Kathmandu University Nepal will be based on the Kathmandu University Medical Entrance Test (KUMET). The University will generate a rank list based on the marks obtained by the candidates in KUMET. The candidates must apply for the medical colleges in Nepal of their choice with their rank. The medical colleges will conduct an interview to select the candidates for MBBS admission.